when your ship becomes canon
Pretty much sums up Percy and Annabeth’s entire relationship
Is that a Loki joke I see there Uncle Rick?
Rick Riordan’s books are just Greek Myth fanfictions that stole the hearts of millions and now he’s making crossovers
Insult me and I’ll just laugh.
Insult my OTP and we will battle to the death.
During the Fall into Tartarus
- Percy: WE'RE GOING DOWN, I'M YELLING TIMBER
- Annabeth: Percy....
- Percy: ....
- Percy: AND I'M FREEEEEEEE! FREEEE FALLLLLLING!
- Annabeth: Percy, I swear to Zeus
- Percy: .....
- Percy: and i...can't...help....
- Annabeth: Percy-
- Percy: FALLING in love...with...youuuuuuuu
- Annabeth: you know, it's crazy!
- Percy: what?
- Annabeth: we finish each other's...
- Percy: ... blue waffles!
- Annabeth: ...
- Annabeth: well that just wasn't what I was going to say at all you moron
Her boyfriend," Butch said, "A guy named Percy Jackson.
— the moment in The Lost Hero where everyone was about to close their books but saw Percy’s name and gasped (via eeehmacareyna)
- Annabeth: -squints- Is that a bridge?
- Percy: No, it's a dam bridge.
- Percy: -laughs-
- Percy: -clears throat- Sorry, go on.